£34000 - £35000 per annum
10 months ago
I am currently working alongside a world-renowned arts & sciences institute who are looking to recruit an Interim Marketing Manager to join their passionate, warm and family-friendly team for a period of at least 6 months.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for promoting events and services and providing a range of marketing services and raising brand profile.
- Lead in the development of specific Marketing initiatives which increase revenue and ensure that all agreed initiatives are successfully implemented
- Lead in the development of key messages which can be communicated both internally and externally to promote the organisation
- Oversee creation of marketing plans to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Provide marketing support and marketing services to support marketing activities for events
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure that digital platforms are integrated into marketing campaign plans
- Effectively manage all marketing campaign budgets, ensuring expenditure and income targets are met
This role will have a focus on marketing campaigns as well as line managing a team of 3, therefore this is an ideal role for those with previous line management experience and raising brand awareness.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the reference number - J63272AM - and I will contact you.