£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
almost 4 years ago
Our client is a reputable education charity whose team boasts a progressive ethos and most importantly, a relaxed, friendly and sociable working culture.
The Communications & Marketing Team is now looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to be the brand guardian and pivotal point of responsibility for all marketing activities.
- Create, lead, manage and execute integrated marketing strategies, content and campaigns for the organisation and its membership body across all media
- Act as a formal deputy for the Head of Marketing and Communications
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are integrated with communication activities and strategies
- Represent the communication and marketing department at internal and external meetings and committees where appropriate
- Line management of a marketing administrator
This will be an ideal role for anyone with substantial experience in developing and managing integrated marketing strategies, campaigns and content across all forms of media as well as significant brand management knowledge.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number - J59809AM - and I will contact you