£38k - 45k per year
almost 2 years ago
I am currently working alongside a well-known non-for-profit organisation in Central London who are currently looking to recruit a new Marketing Lead to join their friendly, progressive and sociable team.
As a key member of the team, you will enjoy a close working relationship with the Chief Business Officer and you will take charge of shaping and driving a brand-led approach to marketing, overseeing all aspects of the marketing strategy, from market research and competitive analysis, through to multi-channel execution – working with and through teams from across the organisation.
- Accountability for all aspects of brand strategy and execution; including how it is brought to life in terms of culture and values
- Use market analysis, as well as client and project intelligence to validate existing and inform new value propositions, and go-to-market plans
- Develop frameworks and tools, such as market segmentation, that help guide effective position and take-up by key audiences
- Develop new brand-informed content, materials and channel/audience engagement strategies
- Strongly communicate market challenges and opportunities, cities’ needs and the organisations insights, capability and value propositions to stakeholders
This will be an ideal role for a highly experienced candidate with a strong, clear and nuanced understanding of brand and how it can drive performance. The right candidate will also have experience of developing and implementing successful growth strategies in new markets and geographies.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number – J60984AM - and I will contact you
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.