£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP are currently working with a leading UK business membership organisation who are seeking to hire 2 x Marketing Executives to join their dedicated Marketing Operations team of 13.
This is an excellent position for a professional in the early stages of their marketing career to join an organisation with a reputation of offering internal growth and progression opportunities.
You will be responsible for delivering multichannel marketing communication plans to promote membership services, conferences and learning and development products. You will be also be responsible for producing engaging email communications and support business development and account management teams with the production of marketing collateral.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Deliver rolling 12-month member-focused and acquisition marketing communications plans.
- Increase awareness of our client's impact and value of membership.
- Deliver the BAU email communications schedule, ensuring members receive timely and relevant communications.
- Plan and deliver lead generation campaigns to generate and qualify new prospect information for our sales teams.
- Plan and deliver engaging, relevant member and non-member campaigns in line with wider organisational objectives.
- Support the delivery of event campaigns to help build attendance at member events.
Your experience will include :
- Demonstrable knowledge of assisting with delivery of multichannel campaigns.
- 1-2 years marketing experience gained in either an email marketing focused role or in a B2B environment.
- Experience of helping develop strong and impactful content marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer segmentation, and experience targeting different audiences to deliver impactful campaigns.
- Experience of using marketing delivery systems, Marketing Automation Software / CRM / CMS to produce, personalise and deliver engaging marketing campaigns.