City of London, London
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP is currently working with a specialist money advice charity based in the City of London. Their purpose is provide financial and debt advice to individuals across the UK through both telephone and online services.
They are seeking to hire a Marketing Executive to join their dedicated Communications & Marketing team. Reporting into the Communications & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning and delivering results driven marketing campaigns for our client's training and consultancy services. You will also plan and deliver social media and digital marketing activity for two brands.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns to promote our client's training and consultancy service for creditors, working closely with the Training & Consultancy and Business Development teams.
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns to promote our client's training for money and debt advisers, working closely with the Training & Consultancy team.
- Project manage research, planning, delivery and evaluation of specific marketing programmes and campaigns, including the use of email marketing, printed materials and advertising, website content, social media to promote our client's training and consultancy services.
- Help to run our client's conferences and awards programme, ensuring a presence at all conferences relevant to our client's training and consultancy services.
- Planning and delivering engaging and creative social media content for our client's other brands (across Twitter, Facebook and YouTube)
- Help to manage our client's website, including using the Content Management System, Google Analytics and identifying opportunities for improvement
Your experience will include :
- Experience of delivering marketing activity across a wide range of channels, including printed materials and advertising, e-marketing, website content and social media.
- Experience of managing an organisation's presence at conferences
- Experience of using data and insight to inform marketing campaigns
- Experience of website management using a Content Management System
- Experience of managing Google Ads and other digital marketing tools preferred, but not essential.