£28000 - £32000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
I am currently working alongside a well-known national wellbeing charity who are currently looking to recruit a Part-Time Marketing Executive to join their friendly and hard-working team on a fixed-term contract for a period of 6 months.
As a central figure in the team, you will work closely with colleagues to ensure effective and efficient management of the organisation's public affairs, communications and media strategy, providing wide-ranging support to the Executive Director and senior staff.
* Complete an organisation-wide audit and review of their current marketing position
* Work with the programmes team to develop and implement comprehensive strategic marketing plans for their products and services, including producing a range of marketing materials
* Contribute towards an organisation-wide communications and marketing strategy
* To lead on the review and develop a membership scheme, producing a sustainable plan to grow membership base
* Identify and assess new marketing audiences and business development opportunities
This is an ideal role for anyone with extensive experience as a marketing professional as well as someone who has previously developed and implemented multi-channel marketing strategies.
If you would like to play a key role in an organisation working towards a fantastic and worthwhile cause, then we would like to discuss this role with you in some more detail.
Please e-mail your CV if this role is of interest and I will contact you.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.