South London, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
August 2017 or ASAP
I am currently working alongside a well-known national wellbeing charity who are currently looking to recruit a Part-Time Marketing Executive to join their friendly and hard-working team on a fixed-term contract for a period of 6 months. Salary is paying circa £32,000 pro-rata.
As a central figure in the team, you will work closely with colleagues to ensure effective and efficient management of the organisation's public affairs, communications and media strategy, providing wide-ranging support to the Executive Director and senior staff.
* Complete an organisation-wide audit and review of their current marketing position
* Work with the programmes team to develop and implement comprehensive strategic marketing plans for their products and services, including producing a range of marketing materials
* Contribute towards an organisation-wide communications and marketing strategy
* To lead on the review and develop a membership scheme, producing a sustainable plan to grow membership base
* Identify and assess new marketing audiences and business development opportunities
This is an ideal role for anyone with extensive experience as a marketing professional as well as someone who has previously developed and implemented multi-channel marketing strategies.
If you would like to play a key role in an organisation working towards a fantastic and worthwhile cause, then we would like to discuss this role with you in some more detail.
Please e-mail your CV to along with the reference number - J61444AM - and I will contact you.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.