£27k per year
over 2 years ago
This social welfare membership organisation is looking for a Marketing Executive to assist the Marketing Manager with producing marketing materials across print and digital to raise the profile of the work the organisation does. You will be enthusiastic about working with a variety of different colleagues and service users to show the impact the organisation has on the lives of the people it helps.
This role will involve case study work and contact with beneficiaries of the organisation, as well as liaising with outside agencies and photographers. They are looking for someone with a love of both traditional and online marketing and a genuine interest in the lives of others. This would be an excellent job for an officer looking to take on a bit more ownership of projects and campaigns whilst working in a friendly organisation.
So what are we looking for from you?
- Experience in a marketing and communications environment.
- A strong mix of both traditional and digital marketing methods, with the ability to manage the production of marketing collateral.
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to write for a variety of different audiences in an engaging fashion.
- An understanding of the membership voice and how to promote the work of the organisation externally as well as to its members.
- Experience of case study work
- Experience of managing external agencies.