£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
6 months ago
TPP is currently representing a specialist professional membership body and indemnity provider based in East London. They are seeking to hire a Marketing Development Manager to join them on a fixed term contract for a 12 month duration, to cover for the current role holder who is going on maternity leave.
You will be responsible for leading the Marketing Development & Design team in the achievement of individual and corporate objectives. You will be responsible for devising and implementing marketing plans for all customer segments to support the achievement of the overall business plan and the generation of increased income.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- To lead the marketing development and design team to implement activities to maximise sales and retention in chosen markets through the development and promotion of attractive core and value added services.
- To lead the team in devising and implementing a calendarised Marketing Plans for all customer segments, approved by the Head of Marketing.
- To manage the in-house design team to develop marketing communications materials by creative design services to effectively represent the products, services, brands and/or their members and prospects for both print and electronic distribution.
- To assist the Head of Marketing in preparing a budget for all activity, outlining the financial pre-requisites of delivering the plan (including IT development costs, marketing and response handling costs).
- To coach and lead the team to assess the market and identify areas of opportunity.
- To assist the Head of Marketing in preparing resilient business cases for new products and services in order to obtain Executive and Board approval for proposed activities.
- To project manage the development and implementation of those opportunities, encompassing internal training for relevant business areas.
- To manage the development and implementation of promotional plans to get those opportunities to market across all available and appropriate media channels.
- Report marketing tracking and analysis with recommendations for development of sector marketing activity.
- To manage the MDU brands throughout the business ensuring all images, online and offline, are consistent with brand guidelines.
Your experience and attributes will include :
The ideal candidate will hold a degree level marketing qualification.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills being comfortable in dealing with both staff and customers at all levels including negotiating and influencing skills.
- Well-organised, good planner with experience of working to deadlines and budgets.
- Self starter and inquisitive
- Experience of marketing and selling services to consumers and business to business
- Experience working in medical or healthcare markets (Medical Defence Organisation, insurance product)
- Previous people and line management experience.
- Analytical and strategic thinker, capable and experienced in developing and implementing tactical plans
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confident communicator with people at all levels internally and externally with the ability to adapt communication to different audiences