£17.45 - £19.78 per annum
12 days ago
I am working with a well-known Education Body who are looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator on a temporary basis for a period of approximately 3-4 months.
Here you will play a significant role in providing marketing support to deliver integrated marketing strategies that will position the organisation to attract interest and enquiries from a high calibre of potential students from across the world.
- Implement & review the programmes marketing strategy, planning through activities including media and email campaigns and the production of engaging digital content
- Support the Marketing Manager to implement marketing plans for the launch of new programmes
- Produce engaging digital content campaigns (written articles, photo stories, videos, student blogs, podcasts etc) and promote on social media channels
- Coordinate SEO and PPC campaigns focussing on lead generation
- Measure the effectiveness of online campaigns (using Google Analytics) to inform the online marketing strategy
- Plan and oversee the production and distribution of printed marketing materials to support recruitment activities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has a track record of implementing marketing plans and producing a range of marketing materials, both print and online. If you have previously used Google Analytics and have previously worked on digital marketing campaigns, we would be keen to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J71770TR - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP