City of London, London
£47000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
5 months ago
TPP is currently working within an excellent and recognised professional membership body, serving accountancy and finance professionals in the UK.
They are seeking to hire a Marketing Campaigns Manager. As an experienced, and senior level marketing professional you will lead on the creation and implement our client's content-led marketing campaigns with a view to maximising ROI around reputation, relationship growth and revenue generation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
· Develop, lead on content-led multi-channel and innovative marketing campaigns - including developing from the outset clearly defined outcomes based campaign propositions, project plans and campaign budgets.
· Work directly with key internal stakeholders (including Products & Services teams to define our clients' proposed solutions to the issues raised)
· Align campaign strategy to our clients overall business objectives.
·Work with sector marketing leads (central government; health; police; international;property; and firms) to deliver campaigns into our client's key sectors.
· Use segmentation strategies to effectively target against certain criteria in order to maximise engagement potential (and develop appropriate targeting strategies).
· Be the marketing lead for the local government sector and develop and manage the Local Government marketing plan accordingly
· Use effective segmentation strategies to maximise engagement to help achieve maximum ROI (not only in terms of marketing but against wider objectives.
One senior marketing executive will report into this role.
Your experience will include :
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred.
- A marketing qualification, e.g. CIM Diploma Desirable
- Proven track record in the development and management of campaigns across the whole marketing mix.
- Excellent project management; communication; influencing stakeholder management; and time management skills.
- Experience of working in a matrix organisational structure preferred.
- Previous people management experience.