Up to £26000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A membership body is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team for 2-3 months.
You will report into the Marketing Manager and will work collaboratively with wider team members.
As the Marketing Assistant you will support the marketing activities within the commercial development team. Your main responsibilities include looking after the website and the social media; dealing with external affairs and PR, helping with email marketing and content writing.
You will be supporting to promote the brand and services to the target audience, as well as supporting all commercial activities and maintaining a content campaign programme across print and digital.
You will also be writing press releases, liaising with the external press and internal key staff.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation's website, designing website banners and assisting with web visuals, as well as maintaining and monitoring for any inconsistencies.
The appointed candidate will:
- Be able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels in an office environment.
- Be able to meet the varied needs of internal and external customers.
- Have experience writing, editing and proofreading technical documents.
- Be a self-motivated and passionate individual with a willingness to learn and develop.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills with an attention to detail.
- Have an understanding of email platforms and survey tools.
- Have an understanding, and experience of analytics.