Calling all Marketing and Recruitment specialists!
The UK's leading fostering charity are looking to appoint a Marketing and Recruitment Lead to their fantastic team.
Their dedication is to enhance the lives of children, young people, and care-experienced adults. Their mission prioritises child-centred care, well-being, and fostering inclusive, compassionate environments. Specialising in diverse foster care types, including support for children with disabilities, their charitable and fair approach involves reinvesting funds for positive impacts. Committed to fostering connections and relationships, their values underscore caring, compassion, and transparency. With unwavering dedication to our mission and values, they strive to make a meaningful impact on the lives they touch.
Purpose of the role
The role of Marketing and Recruitment Lead is to drive Local Marketing & Recruitment Strategies and collaborates with the Digital Strategy and Marketing Manager, Recruitment Service, and Area Teams to plan and execute strategies. Responsibilities include developing marketing plans, using CRM for communication, leading PR and media relations, creating content, managing budgets, building stakeholder relationships, contributing to the Marketing Strategy, and representing the function at meetings.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and implement Local Marketing & Recruitment Strategies in collaboration with Digital Strategy and Marketing Manager, Recruitment Service, and Area Teams.
- Oversee execution of marketing plans, ensuring consistency and maximum impact in carer recruitment activities.
- Utilise CRM for effective communication, creating automated email campaigns and personalised customer journeys.
- Lead PR and media activities to generate impactful coverage aligned with Local Marketing & Recruitment Strategies.
- Create and manage engaging content, including localised information packs and fostering community events, to support foster carer recruitment.
What you'll need to bring
- Proven experience leading the implementation of Marketing Strategies and managing projects from start to finish.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with a good level of numeracy and literacy.
- As the Marketing and Recruitment Lead, you will have excellent verbal and written skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to generate and implement creative ideas.
- Demonstrable experience working with internal and external stakeholders, using and developing digital communication platforms, and familiarity with PPC and SEO.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multitask effectively, and a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
This opportunity offers a pivotal role in driving Marketing & Recruitment Strategies for the UK's largest fostering charity. As Marketing and Recruitment Lead, you'll lead impactful initiatives, collaborating with dynamic teams. The chance to shape and execute strategies, utilise CRM for effective communication, and enhance community engagement makes this a rewarding position within a dedicated and influential organisation.
What they can offer you
- Comprehensive Health Coverage: Access to comprehensive health insurance coverage, ensuring employees and their families have the support they need for their well-being.
- Professional Development Opportunities: Opportunities for ongoing professional development and training, allowing staff members to enhance their skills and advance in their careers.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Implementation of flexible work arrangements, promoting a healthy work-life balance and accommodating diverse personal needs.
- Generous Leave Policies: Generous leave policies, including vacation days, sick leave, and parental leave, providing staff with the necessary time off when needed.
- Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension schemes or retirement plans, helping employees plan for a secure and comfortable future.
- Employee Assistance Programs: Access to employee assistance programs that offer support for personal and professional challenges, promoting overall well-being.
- Recognition and Rewards: Recognition programs and rewards for exceptional performance, fostering a positive work culture and motivating employees to excel in their roles.
Cause: Fostering Charity
Working environment/culture: Child & People Centred, Caring and Compassionate, Connected and Inclusive
Role: Marketing and Recruitment Lead
Location: Remote (UK based)
Employment Type: Permanent
Working hours: 35 hours per week
How to apply: Please provide an up-to-date CV (In word format)
Once our team have reviewed the CV, we will send the full job description and application information pack and will require you to complete 1-page cover letter which highlights how your skills and experience relate to the responsibilities of the role and 1 paragraph as to why you would like to work for this organisation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.