£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
9 months ago
I am working with a fantastic children's health body who are looking to recruit a Marketing & Fundraising Executive on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Communications and Head of Fundraising, the post-holder will work within the Fundraising and Communications Team providing creative, organisational and administrative and research support. Assisting with various forms of fundraising and communications including direct mail, legacies, corporate, digital and social media, internal communications, events and research.
- Keeping website pages up-to-date and creating engaging content for social media
- Producing reports including analytical reports from digital and social media activity
- Supporting the fundraising team with biographical, financial, corporate and philanthropic research
- Assist the Individual Giving Team with campaigns
- Assisting with production of newsletters and other communications
If you have a good understanding of the charity sector with the ability to use social media as well as CRM database skills then this could be the right role for you. Experience of working with e-news software such as Mailchimp is a bonus and excellent verbal and written communication skills is required.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - J66058AM - in the subject line.