£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
I am working with a reputable Education Membership Body who are looking to recruit a Marketing & Events Manager on a permanent basis to join their friendly, sociable and hard-working team.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will play a significant role in their growth strategy, helping to drive acquisition, engagement and retention and will support marketing initiatives on a global level.
- Responsible for marketing, coordination of the annual conference, external events and presentations around the world
- Act as the event lead, project managing all events, both internal & external, from brief to review
- Manage the events page on the website, social media and events newsletters
- Assist with all marketing campaigns, direct marketing, email marketing, promotions, print collateral and digital marketing
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to create and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive student numbers
This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate who has a track record and knowledge of promoting events, using newsletters and social media. Along with a marketing background, they are looking for someone who can work cross-functionally and liaise with a variety of stakeholders as well as proven experience of organising complex events of various sizes. Experience of using MailChimp, Word Press, Joomla or similar platforms is required.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J70216AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP