£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
TPP is currently working with a niche professional membership body and education provider. They are seeking to hire a Marketing & Events Manager on a permanent basis. As an experienced marketing professional, you will be responsible for developing and delivering our client's marketing and branding strategy.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Responsible for all multi-channel campaigns including direct marketing, email marketing, promotions, print collateral and digital marketing.
- Creation and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive student numbers.
- Ensure our client's membership offering is clearly presented through the organisation's digital, non-digital channels and across wider activities.
- Develop and manage the marketing and events budget.
- Plan and deliver all internal and external events.
Your experience will include :
- A minimum of 3 years multi-channel marketing experience. A background in either a professional body or educational institution environment is preferred, but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience in managing successful marketing campaigns using a mixture of marketing and techniques, including content, digital, direct and social marketing.
- Experience in planning and delivery of large-scale events is essential.
- Experience of digital content and social media. Ability to keep abreast with new and emerging communication technologies and platforms.
Experience with Photoshop, MailChimp, LinkTree, would be desirable.
Copyrighting skills are desirable.
Knowledge of CRM databases, including segmentation, and targeting for personalisation.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.