Up to £34000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am working with a prestigious and reputable Education Body who are looking to recruit a Marketing & Events Manager on a permanent basis to join their friendly, collaborative &hard-working team.
You will play a significant role in managing the delivery of integrated marketing communications campaigns and events to meet the organisation's student recruitment and capital project objectives. In addition, you will seek to make the most of opportunities, creating and managing innovative marketing approaches and developing best practice across the organisation.
- Develop, in collaboration with colleagues, creative and content-led marketing plans to ensure organisational brand benefits from a high level of awareness & favourability in key markets & demographics
- Create well-timed and engaging marketing campaigns to attract UK, EU/EEA and International students, evaluating campaigns
- Coordinate & lead the delivery and distribution of relevant on & offline content, supporting campaigns and short course marketing
- Produce a wide range of print and digital material, including production and distribution, commissioning, briefing and supervising designers & other agencies
- Co-produce with colleagues, and lead the promotion, of a large calendar of events in the UK & abroad to help drive student recruitment and brand awareness
This is a fantastic opportunity that will suit candidates who are used to working in largely autonomous roles planning, coordinating and creating marketing content, devising and running events. If you highly skills in writing creative and engaging content for a range of audiences and platforms for both on/offline and are familiar with using email marketing software & CRM systems, we'd love to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - Ref: J70830AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP