£28k - 35k per year
over 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a National Tourist Authority as a Marketing & Evaluation Specialist in South West London. You will be part of an established team with a focus on providing insight for strategic decision making.
Main duties for the Marketing and Evaluation Specialist:
- The creation of surveys for multiple campaigns.
- Working with stakeholders on the designing questionnaires.
- Utilising and maximising brand trackers.
- Stakeholder relationship management including presentations.
- Budget management.
Essential criteria for the Marketing and Evaluation Specialist:
- Proven experience in a research, evaluation or data role.
- Design of and management of multiple online surveys experience.
- Competent project manager with excellent relationship coordination ability.
- Highly analytical with excellent communication skills.
- Relevant degree or equivalent related to statistics, market research, data management or marketing.
To apply for this Marketing and Evaluation Specialist vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 55812DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.