£24430.00 - £28900.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
I am working with a respected membership body in Central London who are looking to recruit a Marketing & Communications Executive for a temporary period of 6 months although ideally they are looking to make this role temp to perm.
Please note that the client is happy to pay the candidate on either a an hourly rate or a fixed-term contract.
This post will give you the responsibility to design and deliver member communications to publicise the organisation's work and keep members informed through a variety of channels.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Communications in ensuring marketing plans are updated, optimised and carried out on time and to the highest level of quality
- Deliver a range of scheduled marketing updates, collateral and promotions (newsletters, email communication, website updates etc)
- Design and publish the newsletter in collaboration with External Affairs team colleagues
- Update & refresh website content to ensure engagement from various segments
- Send out broad and targeted email campaigns and monitor through DotMailer
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have good experience of creative marketing work in a similar role as well as a track record of using Microsoft Officer suite, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign), CRM systems (eg MS Dynamics) and a mass email system such as DotMailer.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - J67092AM - in the subject line.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 17th December 2018
We look forward to hearing from you.