£27000 - £28000 per annum
7 months ago
TPP is currently representing a Benevolent fund which is part of a large membership organisation offering a number of supports services to it's members including legal advice, employment support, counselling and financial support.
They are currently seeking to hire a Marketing & Communications Officer who will be responsible for working on a various range of marketing campaigns to engage audiences and raise awareness of the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- You will be responsible for supporting and contributing to the digital strategy to engage and grow audiences.
- Creating e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Writing for various audiences with relevant messaging and tone.
- Working with stakeholders on events, emails, direct marketing and other projects.
- Recording and reporting back on analytics.
- Manage and develop the organisation's social media presence.
- Strong copy writing and writing skills.
- Previously worked in a marketing and communications role.