£105 per day
about 1 year ago
This children's cancer charity are looking for a marcomms professional to come and join their team on a temporary basis for between 6 - 8 weeks. Within this role you can look forward to scoping and managing the account's of the marketing and communications activity for internal clients within the charity. Will be providing efficient and effective support for the delivery of projects that contribute to the whole organisation. You will have key working relationships with the engagement team, specifically the Media & PR, Marketing & Design and Production teams. You will be:
- Managing the production of marketing communications materials from concept to delivery
- Providing copywriting and editorial support to internal clients when needed
- Admin support when needed
I am looking for someone who has experience in:
- Either in-house or agency marketing on both offline and online channels
- Strong proofreading and copywriting skills
- Good knowledge of online communication channels as well as social media
- Experience working to brand guidelines
If you are interested, please send your CV over to me, quoting the reference number in the subject line. I shall be in touch with you if I feel that you are suitable for the role.
This role is fairly urgent so I am looking for applications ASAP.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.