Up to £26000 per annum
3 months ago
TPP are currently working with an independent non-profit fostering agency who are looking to hire a Marketing and Communications Officer on a permanent basis. Your role will be to take ownership of the whole marketing and communications function and to build on their strong presence within their social medial platforms and build their brand within all other outward facing communications.
This role would suit someone looking to have a huge impact on brand awareness and ultimately encourage parents to consider fostering and helping vulnerable children.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with external organisations to complete a SWAT analysis
- To have a leading input in to creating a long-term strategy for all marketing and communications objectives
- Administering digital marketing campaigns (monitoring and updating keywords, adding new links, etc)
- Experience in enhancing SEO
- Assisting with the collection and maintenance of case studies and testimonials for use within media work.
- Point of contact for all external agencies such as web developers
- Ensuring all marketing and communications are reviewed and kept up to date
- To work closely with the recruitment team to create and publish campaigns to ensure their message is reaching its target audience
- Monitoring coverage of the industry on social channels
- Create and update content for the website, social media and printed media.
Your experience will include:
- You will have the ability to work independently and take lead on a number of the marketing and communications responsibilities
- 1-4 years proven experience gained in either a Marketing, communications, social media, digital marketing focused role
- Demonstrated experience of strategy, planning and delivery of all marketing and communications objectives for a small charity
- Experience in monitoring and reporting of Web Analytics and KPIs
- You will have experience in building and maintaining partnerships with external print, digital and media agencies
- Excellent written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.