£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
5 months ago
I am working with a very well-known health charity who are looking to recruit a talented and proactive Marketing & Communications Officer to join their friendly and hard-working team on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
Supporting the management of this charity's brand, you will support and coordinate the development of design and print assets and film production, supporting the charity with supporter journey and engagement communications through email administration and content development, working alongside the digital team and other teams.
- Contribute towards the content planning and enjoy accountability for assigned content development
- Produce engaging content for the website, blog posts, newsletters and e-campaigns
- Write campaign web and email content as required, as well as ongoing supporter communications
- Assist with embedding an internal brand approval process and conducting a brand audit
- Manage engagement communications for a campaign, conducting a project evaluation and bring together results across activities and make recommendations moving forward
- Write design and video briefs and manage the production, film and print process for projects and campaigns
If you have experience of organising digital content as well as a good understanding of the principles of developing engaging content, then we would like to hear from you. This role will suit candidates who have extensive experience of running social media campaigns as well as those who write creative copy (blog posts, campaign copy and supporter engagement emails).
If this role is of interest, we'd love to hear from you. Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J71498AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP