Up to £27050.00 per annum
3 months ago
3 - 6 months
This well respected medical membership organisation are looking for a marketing and communications professional to come and join their team for 3 to 6 months. Within this role you can look forward to providing a range of support across the marcomms mix to help promote the value of the organisation and promote its membership offering. You will be responsible for the communications activities for the organisation, and help to write, edit, co-ordinate and publish content across channels, including web, email and social media. You will also be working with the wider team to help plan and implement a range of marketing campaigns and help to source and produce collateral for these. You will also act as brand guardian to ensure that all marketing and communications is on brand and message.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced marketing and communications professional
- Have experience across the marketing mix, including digital
- Up to date digital knowledge (CMS systems, social media management tools, email marketing)
- Experience in paid social media is highly desirable
- Be available at relatively short notice
Please note that applications are being accepted on a rolling basis.