£13.74 - £15.39 per annum
about 2 years ago
I am working with an amazing Children's Health Charity who are looking to recruit a Marketing & Communications Officer for a temporary period of approximately 4-6 weeks.
Reporting in to the Deputy Marketing Director & Communications Manager, you will play a key role in using your creative communications and marketing skills to increase the number of supporters engaging with the charity
- Manage the social media channels and use website and social media analytics to assess impact and identify new opportunities
- Engage and interact with supporters across all channels
- Support the Communications Manager in driving the charity's influencer marketing strategy
- Generate engaging content for use across the organisation, working closely with the Communications Manager
- Oversee the creation and production of printed collateral as necessary
- Work with external agencies and stakeholders to deliver projects, building excellent relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with previous charity-sector experience who also has a track record of strong social media management (managing channels, scheduling content, moderating, responding & engaging). If you have previously created content for websites & social media then we would like to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J70168AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP