Calling all Marketing and Communications Managers!
The UK's leading fostering charity are looking to appoint a new Marketing and Communications Manager to their team.
They are devoted to improving the lives of children, young people, and care-experienced adults. Their mission places a focus on child-centred care, well-being, and the cultivation of inclusive, compassionate environments.
They specialise in various forms of foster care, providing support for children with disabilities. Their charitable and just approach includes reinvesting funds for positive outcomes. Committed to nurturing connections and relationships, their values highlight care, compassion, and transparency. With steadfast dedication to their mission and values, they aim to create a profound impact on the lives they influence.
Purpose of the role
The Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for overseeing internal and corporate communications for the organisation. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, the role involves developing and implementing internal communications strategies, fostering a sense of belonging and brand custodianship. The manager leads a team, creates compelling content, manages digital transformation, supports brand management, and collaborates with various teams to meet communication needs. Additionally, the role involves event management, budget oversight, and aligning communications with the organisation's values and principles.
What you'll be doing
- The Marketing and Communications Manager will develop and implement internal communications strategies, aligning with the organisation's values and fostering brand custodianship.
- Lead a team in creating compelling content for various internal platforms, ensuring alignment with brand principles and values.
- Manage digital communication channels and tools, collaborating with the Digital Transformation Manager to support organisational strategy.
- Oversee event planning and management, integrating face-to-face events into internal communication and employee engagement strategies.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Communications to effectively manage the marketing and communication budget, ensuring optimal resource allocation.
What you'll need to bring
- Demonstrable experience in managing a marketing team and leading the implementation of Marketing and Communications strategies.
- Proven experience in internal and external communications, as well as delivering marketing campaigns to enhance organisational reach and engagement.
- Strong understanding of digital communications concepts and best practices, with expertise in using and developing digital communication platforms (e.g., WordPress, SharePoint, Dynamics).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create engaging content, articulate ideas, and collaborate effectively across departments and service areas.
- Ability to think strategically and commercially, with a positive and hands-on approach to team management and development.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to lead impactful internal and corporate communications in a dynamic fostering and adoption agency based in the UK. As the Marketing and Communications Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the organisation's brand, fostering a sense of belonging, and driving engagement. Join a dedicated team, where your strategic thinking and communication expertise will contribute to meaningful change and positively impact the lives of carers, children, and staff.
What they can offer you
- Comprehensive Health Coverage: Access to comprehensive health insurance coverage, ensuring employees and their families have the support they need for their well-being.
- Professional Development Opportunities: Opportunities for ongoing professional development and training, allowing staff members to enhance their skills and advance in their careers.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Implementation of flexible work arrangements, promoting a healthy work-life balance and accommodating diverse personal needs.
- Generous Leave Policies: Generous leave policies, including vacation days, sick leave, and parental leave, providing staff with the necessary time off when needed.
- Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension schemes or retirement plans, helping employees plan for a secure and comfortable future.
- Employee Assistance Programs: Access to employee assistance programs that offer support for personal and professional challenges, promoting overall well-being.
- Recognition and Rewards: Recognition programs and rewards for exceptional performance, fostering a positive work culture and motivating employees to excel in their roles.
How to apply: Please provide an up-to-date CV (In word format)
Once our team have reviewed the CV, we will send you the full job description and application information pack and will require you to complete 1-page cover letter which highlights how your skills and experience relate to the responsibilities of the role and 1 paragraph as to why you would like to work for this organisation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.