£35000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am working with a well-known environmental charity who are looking to recruit a Marketing & Communications Manager to join their hard-working and collaborative team on a permanent basis.
This role will be tasked to increase the organisation's visibility through targeted marketing, communications and PR, contributing to the development of new programme partnerships and funding opportunities.
- Develop and deliver creative marketing and communications strategies to attract partners and win funding
- Work with Directors and senior managers to plan and deliver strategies for specific areas of the organisation's work and for different audiences
- Oversee development of communications plans at the inception of projects and programmes, alongside Project staff, ensuring contract and funder requirements are met
- Champion the brand, ensuring consistent and appropriate use of the agreed visual identity on all internal and external communication materials
- Lead on developing and maintaining media relations and oversee the press office function of the organisation to deliver positive media coverage for the organisation and its' projects and programmes
If you have proven experience in defining and implementing results and data driven marketing, communications & PR strategies then this could be the role for you. They are looking for a candidate with proven ability to manage and coordinate project communications and PR delivery across multi-disciplined teams as well as someone with proven experience of website CMS and content production.