£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP are currently working with a well-known environmental charity based in Central London. They are now responding to a rapid period of growth within the organisation and are seeking to recruit a Marketing and Communications Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Chief Executive, this role will provide an excellent opportunity to lead the marketing & communications team in developing the organisation's key messages and marketing strategy and oversee the planning, development and implementation of all of the organisation's marketing strategies and this position is a primary liaison point with the media.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Develop a Donor Marketing Strategy to ensure that donor potential is maximised at all levels
- Produce high quality, engaging and emotive copy and case studies in order to effectively tell their story and significantly increase the public recognition of their brand and the sector
- Set and deliver editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organisation publications
- Ensure effective management within the Marketing & Communications team
This role will suit those of you who have previous experience in the design and execution of digital marketing, communications, public relations and marketing collateral activities. If you can demonstrate successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with the media as well as managing budgets then this may be the ideal role for you.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the reference number - J63204AM - and I will contact you.