£28k - 30k per year
about 2 years ago
This ‘family feel’ environmental charity is looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join their team. Reporting into the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for developing their brand awareness and lead on a digital refresh.
To be successful you will be capable of creating highly compelling stories and case studies to engage and motivate donors, followers, and the media to take action, and to attract new people to our cause. You will be technically savvy to keep them at the forefront of digital communications and marketing. You will know what makes a strong brand and lead them through a process of change. You will know how to attract and retain their supporters of the future.
The sort of person they’re looking for.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to skilfully negotiate and influence others, and build good working relationships internally and externally;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time;
- High energy self-starter who enjoys challenge and change;
- Excellent verbal and written communicator;
- Well organised with meticulous administration skills;
- Target driven, goal orientated with proven experience of getting things done;
- Interest in the urban environment and an enthusiasm for their cause.
If you would like to hear more about this role please call Kate Maunder at TPP Recruitment. Closind date 25th January.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.