£33k - 35k per year
over 3 years ago
TPP are currently working on an opportunity with a health charity. This is an exciting time for this organisation as they are in the process of some exciting changes and developments to their marketing, brand and web presence. We are seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications manager who can demonstrate to the ability to work in a supportive, collaborative and engaging manner to bring teams together and deliver marketing and communications plans and get involved in projects that are currently in progress.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract so it is essential that you are a self-starter who is proactive and hands-on, can come on board to lead a team of 3 marketing executives and work towards delivering some exciting projects. As Marketing and Communications Manager you will be able to demonstrate your line management experience and experience of working with a health charity.
- Marketing and Communications experience
- Team management
- Experience of managing websites
- Budget management
- Experience of achieving media coverage
- Working with, managing and briefing agencies
- Experience in communicating with a range of audiences using a range of channels
- Brand management experience
- Experience of working with volunteers, patient groups and service users and know how to communicate with them
Please apply below if you are interested in know more about this role.