Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP is currently working with a membership organisation which serves a niche section of the business community in the UK. They are seeking to hire a Marketing & Communications Manager, who will join a small close knit team, and will be responsible for developing, planning and managing the delivery of our client's marketing and communications strategy.
As an experienced marketing and communications professional this is an excellent opportunity for you to shape strategy and bring fresh new ideas to an ambitious organisation with strong growth plans.
Your duties and responsibilities will include
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails, and their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Internal design and production of marketing materials
- Build strategic content plans for our client's website and member and non-member communications.
- Monitor and evaluate marketing activities
- Manage event marketing
- Provide copy for newsletters and other communications and liaise with colleagues
- Develop content plans for Social Media Channels and video content
Your knowledge, skills and experience will include :
- Over 3 years experience in a Marketing & Communications role gained in a not for profit or education organisation.
- Excellent copywriting and content creation experience including for digital channels.
- Previous experience of analysing data around campaigns and improving performance.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.