Up to £36156 per annum
9 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has risen to work with an amazing music charity to join their organisation as a Marketing and Communications Manager. This charity uses music to change and enrich the lives of children and adults around the UK. You will be responsible for all marketing and communication activity including PR, digital, public affairs, campaigns and internal communications. You will be overseeing appropriate use of their brand and marketing collateral and be able to lead the team in line with their marketing strategy. There will also be a huge involvement in the staff engagement plan whereby you will make sure that their high-performance culture is captured within their internal communications. You will also be working closely with other managers of different departments to leverage profile-raising opportunities through all avenues.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong experience in developing and delivering MarComms strategies
- Have a strong understanding of all communication channels
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong knowledge of InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Be able to communicate complex information to various target audiences
- Be able to work independently and take own initiative
- Be self-motivated
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line or if you require any further information call Qaanita on 0207 198 6030.