£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
12 months ago
I am supporting a very well-known Children's Health Charity that provides amazing support to children and their families.
It is an exciting time for the charity with significant positive change on the horizon. They are seeking an Interim Marketing & Communications Manager to join their positive, friendly and supportive team for a fixed-term period of 12 months.
Reporting into the Chief Executive, you will lead the Marketing Team to promote the charity's services, market fund-raising initiatives and continue to raise the overall profile within the public domain.
- Provide regular reports of campaign progress and wider team outputs to the Chief Executive & Trustees
- Manage website content, working with a contractor to complete a review of UX of the website and contribute to driving an increase in traffic to the website via organic searches, social media & paid channels
- Work alongside the PR Manager to optimise production of a steady stream of related pro-active media stories
- Help to manage the communication calendar to ensure consistency of messages across all channels, content and campaigns
- Line manage and develop a team of 4, reviewing & developing the content production processes and ensure insights from quarterly updates are incorporated into future activities
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only work with a reputable charity but contribute to an amazing cause. If you can demonstrate evidence of significant stakeholder relations as well as a track record of being a strong marketing generalist who can both manage and develop a team, then we would like to hear from you.
This role will also appeal to those of you who have a high level of initiative, motivation and knowledge of working with social media channels, leading on social media strategy. Charity sector experience is essential.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - Ref: J70207AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP