over 1 year ago
Managing the work of our communications team and overseeing activities across our various communications channels and functions. Reporting to the MarComms Leader.
- Work with Communications Team to develop/deliver communications strategies across the entire spectrum of communications disciplines including: media and public relations, advertising, marketing, digital and social media and production of materials
- To be well informed of what is happening in the charity both in UK and Uganda, through communicating with the MarComms Chair/Leader, Events and Fundraising sub-committee leaders with a view to publicity opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of communications ensuring relevance, effectiveness and up-to-date.
- Act as a 'brand guardian' ensuring consistency across all internal and external communications
- Prepare an annual plan for featuring work of the Charity comprehensively through the year.
- Keep up to date on best practice within the charity sector generally and particularly changes to communications innovation, legislation and codes of practice
- To bring together all the team members from time to time to share ideas.
This is a voluntary role which is home based ideally in or close to the Harpenden area and requires an average of one-two days per week.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.