£25k - 33k per year + £2000 London Weighting
over 3 years ago
An international children's welfare charity are looking for a marketing and communications professional to drive forward their strategy in the next few years. They are a rapidly growing charity who runs project to support widows and orphans around the globe and aims to give them a better chance in life.
They are looking for someone who has the creativity and ideas to build on the brand, creating and implementing a marketing and communications strategy and developing marketing and communications promotional materials and events. You will be a hands on manager with excellent knowledge of branding principles.
- Educated to degree level in marketing or communications.
- Experience of developing and project managing large events and marketing campaigns from planning to launch.
- Experience of delivering campaigns across a variety of different marketing channels including direct mail, websites, online campaigns, SEO emails and social media.
- Experience of print, production and electronic material design processes and techniques.
- Experience of line management.
- A creative hands on approach