City of London
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Attracetive pension contribution
4 months ago
Are you a Marketing and Communications Executive looking for your next role?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading membership body for optometrists whose key principles are to remain the prominent voice within the profession they represent and to provide excellent services, training and development for their members and to promote the profession.
They're looking to appoint a creative, motivated Marketing and Communications Executive to contribute to the execution of a marketing strategy which strengthens the College's position, increases awareness of the optometry profession, recruits and retains members, and communicates and engages with members and students.
The role will lead on key work streams such as showcasing their policy and research successes to key stakeholders, marketing a full calendar of member events, and managing production of our key publications.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage all marketing and communications activities relating to policy and research work streams, supporting the College's brand and position
- Develop and manage an annual communications plan to market the College's calendar of events, working closely with the College's events team, and continuously monitoring and amending the plan throughout the year as needed.
- Manage the online voting process for the annual College Council elections, ensuring nominations are gained in each contested region, appointing a digital partner to run the election, gaining member buy-in, and ensuring College's bylaws are adhered to.
- Write, build a monitor a range of regular email campaigns, including fortnightly e-newsletter and a monthly clinically focused campaign, ensuring maximum reach and engagement.
- Be a super-user of the College's CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), using insights to inform future work and marketing campaigns.
- Manage the College's clinical images library, including sourcing images as needed from external suppliers, and ensuring appropriate licencing is in place.
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrable relevant experience in a proactive marketing/communications role
- Experience in delivering the full range of marketing and communications activity
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful email marketing campaigns
- Experience of monitoring and analysing marketing activities
- Experience of working within a membership organisation
- Knowledge of the charity and not-for-profit sector
- An understanding of policy within the healthcare sector
- Experience of event marketing
- Experience of video production
- Experience of PPC advertising
With excellent staff benefits such as an employee contribution of 10% this is a great opportunity to work with a supportive team where you will have the opportunity to make a big impact on the growth of the college's memberships.
Please forward your CVs before the 24th of March as we will be shortlisting candidates to arrange interviews in the week commencing 28th
We look forward to hearing from you!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.