Up to £44000 per annum
about 3 years ago
I am working with a well-known and reputable Health charity who are looking to recruit a Marketing & Communications Manager to join their collaborative, friendly and energic team on a 24 month contract.
Reporting in to Senior Communications & Stakeholder Manager, you will be responsible for the development, delivery and evaluation of integrated communications strategies to support the initiative and its ongoing development.
- Develop, manage and deliver integrated communications strategies (including marketing, digital and stakeholder engagement)
- Manage e-communications to stakeholders
- Oversee the Marketing and Communications Officer in the delivery of social media, contributing content in relation to the public facing communications
- Develop and disseminate marketing collateral (digital & print) that supports communications strategies
- Commission and manage a range of external suppliers and freelancers (covering a number of areas such as market research, design, copy writing and editing)
This role is a great opportunity for candidate who has experience of developing, implementing and advising on integrated marketing communications plans as well as a strong understanding of best practice in digital communications including websites, intranets, e-communications and social media. Experience of marketing communications, preferably within the health care or voluntary/charitable sector is advantageous.