£21.02 - £25.97 per hour
about 2 years ago
I am working with a fantastic Membership Body who are looking to recruit a Marketing Analytics & Optimisation Manager for a temporary period until mid-September 2019.
This role will play a key part in supporting the organisation through the provision of regular performance versus target updates and actionable data insights, allowing the organisation to continually improve the digital services they offer. You will also significantly contribute towards the delivery of a multichannel marketing communications plan.
- Monitor performance versus target across direct, Google Grant AdWords, social media advertising & email channels, providing regular updates to teams
- Communicate actionable & trusted insights to the marketing team and other stakeholders, recommending improvements to the testing strategy
- Work with a digital agency to ensure advertising is fully functional, communicating performance alerts to key stakeholders where necessary
- Use data analysis and research to identify & articulate relevant market opportunities
- Work with the Digital Delivery Manager to aid the development of web analytics
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a strong knowledge of Google Analytics as well as Google Data Studio. If you are familiar with using Salesforce and can demonstrate that you have worked effectively with external suppliers then we would like to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - Ref: J70680AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Friday 7th June 2019