£42000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, a chartered professional body, has a new exciting opportunity available for a Market Insight Lead. Initially this would be a 1 year contract with the goal to go permanent or extend. The main purpose of this post is to gather sufficient and reliable insight, in order to build a better understanding of market audiences.
Key responsibilities for the Market Insight Lead:
* Plan, design, manage and execute multifaceted insight projects
* Undertake both primary (qualitative and quantitative) and secondary research
* Analyse [raw] data; and synthesise findings and present actionable recommendations
* Evaluate and manage the member insight portfolio
* Assess the quality and reliability of existing insight
* Develop and deliver robust research briefs
It is essential that you have significant experience in multiple roles, leading on insight projects. You need to be confident in your ability to assess, project plan and implement multiple insight projects. This is a stand alone autonomous role and you are expected to hit the ground running. Core skills/knowledge required: delivering market research, insight and analysis; quantitative research techniques, survey design and data analysis using quantitative software packages; qualitative research techniques, including discussion guide design, facilitation/moderation of focus groups and depth interviews (including online/virtual), and analysis. Ideally you will have a background doing this type of role in a membership professional body.
To apply for this Market Insight Lead vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74456DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.