£34k - 36k per year
over 3 years ago
Our client is a well-known homelessness charity. The organisation is currently recruiting for a part-qualified Management Accountant to join their team as soon as possible on an interim basis. With a large team and varied workload, this role will suit an experienced Management Accountant who is keen to diversify their experience or looking to take on more responsibility.
- Taking the lead on preparation of the monthly management accounts including cash flow, balance sheet and expenditure statements
- Distribute monthly reports and deal with any queries
- Take full responsibility for the preparation of the annual budget
- To manage the finance officer’s workload and train and develop them
The successful candidate will be:
- A part-qualified Management Accountant with at least one years’ experience in a similar role
- Familiar with SUN
- Bright, engaged and keen to progress in their career
- Immediately available
To apply for this role please send your CV and a brief cover letter detailing your relevant experience and interest in the role.