City of London, London
£41826 - £42826 per annum
about 4 years ago
A leading international charity based in Central London are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team.
If you have experience working closely with fundraising or with the Senior Management Team then this is the role for you.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £41,826 per annum.
Some of your duties and responsibilities are:
- Business partnering and financial decision support
- Management reporting
- Dealing with senior budget holders
- Work closely with the public engagement teams
- Monitor and provide analysis and commentaries
Skills required for this role are:
- Recognised CCAB qualifications
- Very strong stakeholder management
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Very strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on .