City of London, London
about 2 years ago
Are you looking for your next Management Accountant role to work for one of the highly prestigious charities based in the UK?
This is a one-year contract working within a small close-knit finance team.
My client is a world-renowned charity based in West End who are looking for a part qualified or Qualified Management Accountant to join their team. You will be responsible for the accurate production of management accounts.
Main duties of this role include compiling monthly management accounts, including full variance reports and explanation of budgets; reviewing all income and expenditure and balance sheet accounts; preparing budgets and forecasts and preparing year end accounts.
Candidates applying for this role will have the following skills:
- Relevant accounting work experience
- Qualified or Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and communicate confidently with a wide range of people
- Experience of writing financial and business reports
- Excellent IT skills (Excel and Word)
If you meet all the above criteria, please contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.