North London, London
£38750.00 - £39500.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
One of the leading charities based in London are looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing team.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £38,500 - £39,500 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role should have solid Management Accounts experience and if possible able to start in December 2020.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Completing management accounts and work closely with the budget holders
- Calculate all transactions including income adjustments, recharges, accruals and post journals
- Monitor the statutory income
- Support in producing the annual accounts
- Budget setting and forecasting
- Work closely with the Senior Business Partner and the Director of Finance
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Very strong experience as a Management Accountant
- Ability to prepare forecasts and budgets
- Experience using Agresso or similar systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely with budget holders
- Ability to explain finance to non-finance stake holders
- Ability to prepare detailed costing for a complex organisation
If you are interested in this role, please email a copy of your CV immediately for consideration. The interview for this role will be taking place w/c 7th December 2020.