£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Are you ready to take on your next new challenge and work for a well-established charity?
Established back in the 19th century, this charity serves close to 4million people who work in the sector they represent.
This is a permanent full time role based either in Derby or North West London.
This role offers a salary between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum and candidates applying for this role must be qualified.
Some of your key duties are:
- Production of all aspects of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts
- Ensure key control and major balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and cash flow management
- Assist in the preparation of board pack
- Deal with queries from auditors
- Support the Financial Controller / Director in the review of systems and upgrades
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Qualified Management Accountant (recognised CCAB qualification CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Financial modelling
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics would be an added advantage
Candidates applying for this role might be invited for an interview on a very short notice.
If interested and meet the above criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV