City of London, London
Up to £41400.00 per annum
4 months ago
A brand new role has been created to work with one of my clients based in Central London.
Being one of the most prestigious membership bodies in the UK, you will be part of a team of three Management Accountants.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £41,400 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role must have Finance Business Partnering experience.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Business partnering
- Management Accountants, budgeting and forecasting
- Seeking to improve systems and processes
- Preparation of reconciliation of key accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Maintain the nominal ledger
- Manage the externally funded projects
Key skills required for this role are:
- Finalist or qualified CCAB qualifications
- Strong business partnering experience
- Critical thinking and resource management
- Knowledge of Access Dimensions would be an added advantage
- Experience of management accounting, budgeting, project accounting and working in a multi-funder environment
Candidates applying for this role should be available to interview at a very short notice.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately or contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.