West End, London
Up to £42228.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Would you like to work for a prestigeous membership body based in London?
My client is looking for a qualified Management Accountant (or finalist actively studying) to join their team.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £42,228 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role must have Finance Business Partnering experience.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Business partnering
- Management Accountants, budgeting and forecasting
- Seeking to improve systems and processes
- Preparation of reconciliation of key accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Maintain the nominal ledger
- Manage the externally funded projects
Key skills required for this role are:
- Finalist or qualified CCAB qualifications
- Strong business partnering experience
- Critical thinking and resource management
- Knowledge of Access Dimensions would be an added advantage
- Experience of management accounting, budgeting, project accounting and working in a multi-funder environment
Candidates applying for this role should be available to interview on 14th or 15th March, 2018.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately or contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.