North London, London
£29000 - £32000 per annum + £3,000 LW
over 1 year ago
Would you like to work for a children's charity based in North London?
If so an opportunity has come up to work as a Management Accountant for a medium sized charity.
The salary being offered is £29 - £32K plus £3,000 London weighting. You will be working very closely with the Finance Manager and be part of a small Finance team.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Producing Management accounts
- Production, management and reporting of forecasts and budgets
- Leading the completion of financial statements and statutory accounts
- Dealing with auditors and dealing with all budget holders
Key skills required for this role are:
- Degree in accounting or business management or PQ Accountant
- Experience in management accounting and reporting
- Experience of analysing data
- Works well under pressure
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela and submit your CV for immediate consideration.