£29807.00 - £35431.00 per annum
23 days ago
This exciting Management Accountant role offers a salary of £30,000-£35,000 p/a and is a charity that focusses on pastoral, health care, education and outreach work globally. You will be working in their Maryfield office.
In your new role you will be responsible for ensuring the accounts are accurate, timely and that all numbers are fully supported and understood within the organisation. You will be taking ownership of the balance sheet accounts and all aspects of income.
Some of your duties will include:
- Manage & maintain timely and accurate Purchase, Sales Ledgers and other records of allocated units.
- Management and Maintenance of all allocated Bank accounts.
- Manage allocated Communities accounts reviews and queries.
- Process and manage Intercompany recharges and reconciliations.
- Systems development and improvements for increased efficiencies.
- Assist in timely preparation and review of accurate management reports, annual accounts, budgets and supporting documents for Audit Purposes.
To excel in this role, you will have proven experience in a Management Accountant role and be part-qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
Alongside a salary of £30,000-£35,000 p/a, our new organisation will offer you a range of exciting benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.