£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
2 months ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are working with a growing £40million turnover organisation based in Victoria organisation.
This is a great time to join this forward thinking close knit Finance team.
Working very closely with The Director of Finance, Financial Controller and the other members of staff in the Finance team, this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to hone their experience and skills as a Management Accountant.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £40,000 - £42,000 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
Candidates applying for this role must be qualified or should be actively studying towards a recognised Finance qualification.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis and ability to explore potential problems with budget holders
- Assist the budget holders in preparation of the annual budget and re-forecasting when required
- Assist in the preparation of business plans and forecasts
- Providiung management information to budget holders & helping the wider finance team when needed
Candidates applying for this role must have the following experience / knowledge:
- Finalist or qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Very strong background and experience in management accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
This position will close on 1st March 2021
CVs and supporting statements submitted on 3rd March 2021
First stage interviews to be held on w/c 8th March 2021
If you are interested in this position please apply with a copy of your CV.