City of London, London
£40000 - £44000 per annum
16 days ago
This is an exciting Management Accountant position working for a growing membership organisation with a £2.4 million turnover. Reporting to the COO the Management Accountant plays an important role in overseeing the day to running of the finance function and working with SMG to drive forward company strategy.
Working as the Management Accountant your duties will include;
- Producing monthly management accounts in accordance with strict deadlines
- Working closely with budget holders, and supporting them in managing their budgets by reviewing their performances and forecasts
- Complete variance analysis and completing commentary for key stakeholders
- Work with COO and board members to review the organisation financial performance and KPI's
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Complete P&L and Balance sheet reconciliation
- Reconcile restricted and unrestricted funds
- Record all expenditure and ensure all funds are spent in accordance with relevant compliance
- Support bid preparation for grants and restricted funds
- Support the financial analyst in preparation and delivery of year end
Applicants for the position of Management Accountant must be available to start asap with a proven track record in a similar role. Knowledge of SORP accounting, Gift Aid, and restricted funds. The successful Management Accountant will ideally be qualified accountant or finalist, and will be competent user of Excel including Pivot tables, & V Look Ups and Sage Line accounting systems.
This is initially interim role working which upon agreement of both parties will transferred to 12 months FTC.